You Know You’re Brilliant: Comedian Negin Farsad, who can make audiences think about deep stuff without them even realizing it, is in studio. Lenny Marcus co-hosts.
– Only Child: Negin grew up in Palm Springs, FL, where her only friends were old retired people.
– Requisite Five Minutes Of Racism: Negin recently got engaged to an actor who is so beautiful, people are usually surprised Negin is actually dating him. Negin discusses her Muslim parents’ initial reaction to her fiancé, who is African American.
– Little Pockets Of Bigotry: The gang discusses the 2016 Presidential Election and President-elect Donald Trump.
– So Many White People: Negin went to college at Cornell, which was an eye-opening experience for her.
– Plan B: Despite having multiple Ivy League degrees, Negin decided to get into comedy and discovered she was really good at it.
– The Muslims Are Coming: Negin and fellow comedian Dean Obedeillah put together a comedy tour and documentary featuring Muslim comics. After the Metropolitan Transit Authority banned ads for the film for political reasons, Negin and Dean took their case to the Supreme Court and won.
– Rage Against The Rage: Negin discusses Internet rage and antidepressants.